There are only sixteen states in the US that expressly ban ‘foreign law’ and by presumption, Sharia Law. They include: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina,
Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
The Washington Post, Brennen Institute and Southern Poverty Law Center all argue that Sharia Law is not ‘Law’, it is instead a sort of ‘code of ethics’ a morality thermometer wherein punishment is administered in accordance with the crime… Ummm, that is law, it is the system of justice and penalty, so obviously these astute lawyers are attempting to play weird word games.
The Washington Post article actually goes so far as to say that ‘the main criticism is the unfair justice perpetrated on women in Sharia Law is unfounded… because women are allowed to have an orgasm’. Help me here! The article goes on to discuss how corporal punishment under Sharia is way overstated, and yes, severing of limbs and death for adultery are high on the radar, but they require 4 witness’s to testimony – all men.
So here is just a ‘sampling’ of some of those non-laws that are simply moral codes similar to the ‘Old Testament’:
- Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
- A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death
- A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
Apparently, according to the Washington Post, Brennan Institute, SPLC and a host of other Mainstream NGO’s, these morality codes are not violent at all, and evidence complete equality. Especially in the eyes of Hillary, Pelosi, Abedin, and the two newly appointed House Representatives.
In 2014, Time Magazine demanded that Islam be taught in our public schools just like Judaism and Christianity is taught… except that they aren’t in fact taught in public schools and are in fact prohibited from being taught within that very misunderstood Constitutional Amendment that advocates a separation of church and state – state being anything public – as in schools.
When one researches history (that is history that has not been rewritten), it is a rather fundamental understanding that the entire purpose of the clause was in direct correlation to the reason Europeans fled Europe – because The Monarchial King was ruled by The Pope. And in the US our founding fathers sought to sever that Pope rule.
Of course even the Establishment Clause is subject to vague interpretation because it does not prohibit discussion – it decrees prohibition of making a law. But States have routinely ramped the interpretation to mean unilaterally – with one exception of – Islam is not law, it is a code of ethics and thus – above the law.
And We The People have sat dumbly and accepted this false doctrine.
Time Magazine advocates for teaching Islam in public schools, just to ‘educate’. Christianity? Judaism? Not allowed.