May 31, 2022, the White House passed a proclamation in which all imports of steel and iron are subject to a 25% tariff with the exception of Canada, Mexico and the UK. The Proclamation considers imports a national security threat! The US does NOT import steel from the UK. However, the top five sources include: China, Canada, Mexico, Taiwan and Brazil. While Canada and Mexico account for 29% of imports and are immune from the tax, the remaining countries representing 71% of imports will likely fall off as a result of the hefty tariff! A steel shortage is imminent!
The largest uses of steel include: Buildings & infrastructure, mechanical equipment, automotive, metal products, transport, appliances, and electrical equipment.
Yet the Media cry foul for the tripled US steel price citing CoVid, demand and Supply Chains… In fact, EVERY shortage is determined to be caused by Supply Chains and Covid… without exception. Thus the White House decided to increase that shortage by 71%!
Democrat FDR issued the most Executive Orders Per Year of ANY president at 307 for a total of 3,751. It was the frame wherein All Things Changed dramatically worse for US citizens.
While ‘blaming’ Russia for food shortages, the Biden Handlers issued an EO 14068 in which all fish and seafood and alcoholic beverages and diamonds imported from Russia were banned. In addition, the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Commerce had full option to extend those bans to whatever they felt was necessary. That BAN would thus include – Wheat.
Russia isn’t blackmailing the US or EU by withholding wheat exports – the US and UK Governments have imposed a Ban – exasperating the current & future food shortages purposefully. Just in time for drought conditions in the Midwest to reveal a failing crop season of – wheat due to be harvested this Autumn.
With the 2022 elections now 5 months away, democrats are slated to be reamed. Their majority will dwindle dramatically and republicans are slated to take both the House & Senate. Yet instead of addressing the actual issues driving economic failures in the US – the Democrats continue to focus on January 6th protestors and Trump! In violation of Biden’s EO in which prisoners must NOT be tortured and persons must not be profiled – as in Trump supporters… But then the EO specifically describes black and brown people – a racist pronouncement which leaves white people NOT subject to the protection!
The EU is facing even greater significant shortages and price hikes while wheat, oil, natural gas, seafood, etc… are banned from Russia. All while the media pronounces Russia is “Holding The World Hostage For Food Shortages”! While the Truth is our respective governments are the culprit. The initiator. The duplicitous Traitor.
To counter the wheat shortage, the US Commerce Department proposes building grain silo’s on Poland’s border to house the Ukraine wheat that is nonexistent. Ukraine’s wheat output is down 42%. That number is a Media estimate based on absolutely zero evidence or fact. The likely number is that Ukraine’s wheat is flat. As in barely able to feed Ukrainian citizens.
All the while, the German Deutsche Welle Soros media laments the fact that Ukrainian refugees in Bulgarian hotels lining the pristine beaches, must now share the sun and sand with ‘tourists’ given this is a destination resort … Poor Ukrainians – they must now share… and be wept for as they delight in free living quarters, free food, and a beautiful serene resort locale. Personally, I can’t afford a vacation. Neither can most Americans as they try to make ends meet paycheck to paycheck as they work 60 hours a week… while funding mercenaries fighting in Ukraine. Russia claims there are upwards of 20,000 mercenaries in Ukraine. The daily wage for a mercenary is roughly $2,000. That would equate to a $4.2 billion bill – so far.
This is the platform enriched by the democrat electorate as we approach the 2022 election. Nothing to mitigate inflation, the subsequent rise of massive unemployment, and the denouncement of Constitutional Rights. Instead, our tax dollars are spent on massive price hikes, helping Ukrainians enjoy their summer beach fest, mercenaries so as to pretend we haven’t ignited WWIII, while promoting corrupt fascist committee agendas against US Citizen protestors.
The obvious question – what happens when conservatives control? Will they be able to unravel the mayhem? How many Rhino’s are onboard to destroy America?