While the mainstream media defend their ‘reporting of news, aka Trump bashing’ as their job, it is interesting the news they seem to have missed:
1) Kiev continues to bomb Donetsk relentlessly leaving the country in abject shambles reminiscent of Syria.
2) It is official that the Saudi’s have led the destruction of Yemen in their attempt to ethnically cleanse the Shia and institute a Sunni government. The US and UK are complicit in this devastation that has taken over 10,000 lives and put upwards of 3 million in displacement, aka refugee status…
3) Mall closures are rippling through the US as more and more shoppers opt for online convenience. Jobs and commercial real estate will suffer. And no – it isn’t ‘anyone’s fault, it is simply the evolution of online shopping.
4) The French Presidential election is heating up with Marin Le Pen in the lead, in line with Trump approval ratings.
5) If you haven’t followed the back story of the Australia refugee deal made by Obama, it ain’t good, and the immigrants are not ‘friendly’.
6) Massive wildfires in Chile that are considered the worst ever in history have claimed entire cities! Russia is assisting Chilean officials to put out the fires utilizing specially fitted fire control planes.
7) The US education system is till failing miserably despite the disproportionate funds designated compared to other countries around the world. The US ranks behind such countries as Latvia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Spain, UK, Germany, Russia, Estonia, Finland and Poland (to name just a few) coming in 36th place…
8) Why isn’t the Pope visiting Muslim countries and asking them to respect and love Christians?
9) Jews who hold Israeli passports are banned from travel to Muslim countries – where is the outrage, the press – the tribulation?
10) US Universities and Community Colleges now teach anti-Trump white racism as a mandatory English course.
11) Government workers now earn nearly 55% MORE than their counterparts in the private industry
12) British Speaker making news is vocal about not allowing Trump to speak before UK Parliament despite a) Trump never said he wanted to, and b) this particular Speaker is sworn to be – nonpartisan…
13) Hungary is reinstating alliance with Russia in defiance of Germany, refugees, and anti-control issues.
14) Chile’s economy showed the worst economic growth since 2009 – under Obama’s watch… logging in at 1.2% for 2016.
While these headlines just barely touch on the events today, they don’t even begin to reveal the business news, the mergers and acquisitions in the making, the corporate lawsuits, the medical trials coming to the US, the human rights violations that even the UN would seem to be silent to, with the exception of a demand for billions $$$$$. These are simply a bullet point of what these esteemed ‘journalists’ could be researching if they really wanted to report on the world issues that are affecting us.
But apparently, these media stories are pre-empted by Hollywood gossip, see-it naked pics, and Trump bashing…
Yeah, I guess, journalism has made their statement. They prefer to join the likes of the National Enquirer, Cosmo, and People as their mentors. And to Hell with the “World”.