When Trump took office:
1) The DOW had plunged to 17,400. It now stands at 26,071. A gain of 54% in one year!
2) The unemployment rate dipped from 4.6% to 4.1%. A drop of about 10%.
3) The GDP Growth Rate for the year 2016 was 1.6%. For the first year of Trump’s office, it doubled to 3.2%.
4) A massive tax overhaul was instituted in which repatriated $$$$$ are already beginning to be pledged back into the US economy – Apple is leading the pack.
5) The 3% Investment Tax on rental property implemented within Obamacare was repealed!
6) The mandate for requirement that everyone be insured – repealed.
7) Offshore drilling is opened allowing US dependency on the Middle East to ease and give the US a bump in independence.
8) In 2017 housing starts surged 13.7% year over year.
9) The Swamp continues to be “Purged”.
10) States are given more sovereign power
11) Federal Agencies are eliminated and/or downsized.
12) Trump takes no salary!
13) Jerusalem is identified as the capital of Israel
14) Trump derailed 1500 new regulations as a result of his 2-to-1 slash enactment
15) ISIS is floundering
16) Syria is ever closer to repatriating and rebuilding
17) The Paris Climate Summit which is a Fake Agenda that has accomplished nothing is no longer a US mandate.
18) Illegal immigration is down nearly 24%, and arrests increased by 40%
19) Signed legislation to revive NASA
20) Went after MS-13 gang members for an 83% increase in arrests
21) Increased grant funding to cops
22) Launched massive reformations to benefit Veterans
And the LIST keeps growing exponentially. This is Only ONE YEAR! And despite all the successes reaped by Trump, the Democrats continue their whines and whinneys as they try and try to blow the House Down. The Wolf huffing and puffing…
I doubt ANYONE, any man, any woman, could have succeeded to such an extent despite the barrage of missiles and nuclear warheads lodged against Trump this past year. He has shown that he is a man of immeasurable strength and will, integrity and honor. He ain’t perfect, but then no one is, and we are quickly climbing from the gutters of global bereft communism to a country with a core and root system that is centered and built on a foundation of rock and fertile soil.
Now if we could just get all those heavy weight Hollywooders and wealthy Californians to actually pay a fair tax rate as they so robustly support – all would be well … and the deficit would melt away.