This past week Elizabeth Warren, a white feminist, and Kamal Harris, a Jamaican/Indian feminist, participated in a lecture at Texas University. The primary topic concerned the variance in mortality of black vs white women post delivery. Both Warren and Harris agreed that the basic cause of this 300% disparity was “Racism”.
According to Warren, this tragedy is completely the result of racial prejudice and all doctors and nurses across the US are guilty. She cites the availability of insurance as a root cause. Harris, in conjunction with John Podesta’s, Center for American Progress, advocate for a ‘committee’ to be formed to monitor data. The reason? Despite the data being stated as fact by the CDC, according to NIH, the US has not released maternal mortality rates since 2007. Therefore, we don’t really know…and the data collected by the CDC is based on estimates and maybes.
But it must be “Racism”.
Warren’s plan, based on unreleased data, is to introduce incentives; a doctor or nurse who saves the life of a black woman gets a bonus. Remember how the teacher’s unions fought like Banshees against the radical conservative idea of incentivizing teachers? It was considered racist. Well, obviously no one told Warren.
The problem with both Harris and Warren’s proposals is they have cherry-picked the data that is available, and omitted factual evidence:
Here is what they left out according to the National Partnership For Women and Familes:
- Black women are 3 times more likely to have fibroids at a very young age which can cause post-partum hemorrhaging.
- Black women have a much higher rate of ‘preeclampsia’ than white women, which left untreated can lead to high blood pressure and death.
- Black women experience physical ‘weathering’ at a much faster rate than white women, meaning their bodies age faster, meaning they are higher risk.
- 75% of Black women deliver at hospitals that cater predominantly to blacks. These hospitals are considered ‘inferior’ and staffed by black physicians and nurses – so the race card is completely false.
- Black women are less likely to even seek out pre-delivery care for themselves and do not alter lifestyle choices.
- Black women have a significantly higher rate of unintended pregnancies, which may be complicated by drug use and alcohol use. (the solution according to the paper – more abortions).
- Many Black women live in abject poverty and do NOT have good health, good diets, and therefore create a harmful environment during and after pregnancy.
No amount of doctor and nurse incentivizing will have one hoot on these outcomes. But racism is the Democrat mantra feeding false information and fake news to a society that believes that all white people are the wrecking ball and generalizations are ‘unfair’… because they create division.
Election 2020 has begun!
In the midst of the New York Times posting extremely anti-Semitic cartoons depicting Netanyahu in a very negative way, the New York Times posts an article titled: A Rising Tide of Anti-Semitism. “In 2016 we saw a 34% increase over the prior year in acts of harassment, vandalism, or violence directed at Jewish individuals and institutions. During the first three quarters of 2017, there was a 67% increase over the same period in 2016. We’ve seen double the number of incidents in K-12 schools, and almost a 60% increase on college campuses.”
US Democrats have increasingly voiced anti-Semitic views, voted against Israel, and still the vast majority of Jewish people in the US vote Democrat. Time and again it has been shown that most US Jewish people identify themselves according to a culture, not a religion, and thus Israel is meaningless to them.
But the Racist and Anti-Semitic agenda’s have always been a radical ploy of the liberals in creating and propagandizing false information for political gain.
What Warren and Harris fail to address is the fact that Hispanics are the largest group to be uninsured, and yet have a lower maternal mortality rate than blacks – or whites.
In 2013, before Obamacare, the trend in US pregnancy mortality had risen from 7.2 in 1987, to 15.9 per 100,000. After Obamacare, as of 2018 that rate rose to 22. The insurance card was just obliterated.
We are left with two core causal factors; 1. Black women are less likely to seek prenatal care, and 2. Black women have health issues that create a mortality risk. Neither Harris or Warren have advocated for these factors to be mitigated. Thus both Warren and Harris are proposing solutions that will solve nothing and could therefore be considered ‘Racist’ given they are well aware of the true facts per the report issued by: National Partnership For Women and Families. This organization is at the forefront of Obamacare, Planned Parenthood, and has a comprehensive list of Liberal speakers including; Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Madelaine Albright, Christiane Amanpour, Rosie O’Donnell etc…
Obviously given this very left-leaning report, the very left leaning Warren and Harris are aware of the true statistics…