In 1996, President Bill Clinton, and Attorney general, Janet Reno, signed into LAW the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act. This act states that immigrants unlawfully present in the United States for 180 days but less than 365 days must remain outside the United States for three years unless they obtain a pardon. If they are in the United States for 365 days or more, they must stay outside the United States for ten years unless they obtain a waiver. If they return to the United States without the pardon, they may not apply for a waiver for a period of ten years.
It explicitly gave the Attorney General broad authority to construct barriers along the US-Mexico border and authorized the construction of a secondary layer of border fencing to buttress the already completed 14 mile primary fence.
Deportees may be held in jail for up to two years before being brought to an immigration board.
This means that for the past 22 years illegal immigrants were held in jail, and their children were held in detention centers at the behest of Billy and Reno, Bush, Eric Holder, Obama and Michelle.
And the Media, never gave a hoot.
Today the Democrat Senators; Hakeem Jeffries, Frank Pallone, Jerrold Nadler, Carolyn Maloney, and Adriano Espaillat demanded entry into a detention center claiming Trump was keeping children hostage and his administration is evil…
- Hakeem Jeffries: has been called the mini-me Obama.He apparently got ‘chills’ standing next to the Confederate Flag, is anti-stop and frisk, is looking for additional federal aid to prop up the lacking security and risks associated with his district which has the highest number of public housing residents, and has pursued trademark certification for law schools. Not a wink about ANYTHING regarding immigration – ever. Not for the 22 years it has been in effect.
- Frank Pallone: He has been in politics since 1988. His debut came when US congressman, James Howard, died in office in 1988. Pallone stepped in. He opposed the Gabriella Miller Research Act which would have diverted funds from election campaign funding to research pediatric cancer. It would appear, that’s about it folks.
- Jerrold Nadler: His debut came when Ted Weiss died a day before the election primaries, and Nadler stepped into his shoes. He opposed impeachment of Clinton, introduced the Respect for Marriage Act, and voted to lift sanctions on Iran. Other than that – he has been mute with regard to immigrants and their children.
- Carolyn Maloney: Apparently, she has ‘secured’ (which means ‘signed’) a number of bills put forth to her including one that would ‘reorganize US intelligence operations. She was also instrumental in the Credit Card Act of 2009, which came into effect after Pelosi made millions in insider trades based on this bill’s delay and eventual passage, specifically in her VISA trades.
- Adriano Espaillat: In the New York Assembly, Espaillat was an ‘advocate for immigrants, consumers, tenants, business owners, and veterans… not sure there is anyone left to not advocate? After a wave of increased assaults and murders in his district he strengthen penalties for violent crimes. He has instituted some rent controls to sustain lower rent markets, and ‘authored’ the Notary Public Advertising Act which never made it into law.
Three of these irate Democrats were in the US House of Representatives during the passage of the 1996 Illegal Immigrant Bill signed into law by their duly devout President Billy, and as Democrats, most likely supported Clinton and Reno’s decision to sign the Bill into Law.
Despite the illegal immigration act being in place for 22 years, not one of these diehard Democrats ever had any issue with the system that jailed the adults and put the children in detention. Not one has ever raised a pinky finger to support or defend children of illegals, or children – at all!
They are Craigslist actors performing a staged Play, Act 12, Scene 1456, that is so incredibly rife with illiteracy they have forgotten the very Bill they voted into Law.
It is pathetic at best, criminal at worst. Their souls, their hearts, their pockets, are lined with blackened fish.