Here’s the story being splayed all over the news, apparently originating at the Washington Post: RELENTLESS, PREDATORY’ Malware code tied to Russian hackers found on US electric company laptop!
The story then goes on to instill fear and paranoia as though we are fighting a terrorist attack… Sound fishy? It should. Here’s what is wrong with the entire story:
1) The malware code is actually not Russian, it is Ukrainian.
2) The Malware is seriously outdated, hardly of the caliber of a government spy institution.
3) No mention of ‘who’s laptop’?
4) The laptop was actually not even connected to the electric companies own software server – it was independent and posed no threat.
5) Why did the electric company feel the urge to scan somebodies personal laptop, an unnamed person?
6) Officials claim they took immediate action to “isolate the laptop” … meaning they put it in their car? Solitary confinement? Make sure it didn’t touch any other laptop? Hello?
7) The Vermont Democratic Congressman who is making the allegations is Senator Patrick Leahy, he has no background in cyber security, and no foreign affairs background. He is making an allegation without any supportive investigation whatsoever.
8) The other Vermont Senator making allegations is Democrat Peter Welsh.
9) Allegations linking the entire laptop fiasco to Putin are simply slanderous at this point given there is NO Evidence! It is a planted story.
Our judicial system is falling apart! Making accusations without confirmed evidence goes against every grain of our Constitution and our law. When we circumvent due process we are making Dictatorial, Communist expressions of law, all coming from a Democrat vendetta that desperately needs to create a vile enemy of the state in order to organize a vigilante posse.
Hillary will not roll over. She is going to make each and every person she feels is responsible for her loss – pay the Hillary price.
We have all become aware of the massive fraud perpetrated on the American people by various media outlets, repetitiously making statements without evidence in order to psychologically persuade that an idea or belief or just a simple statement is fact – without any proof.
I remember when movie theatres were charged for slickly interposting subliminal messages into the movie reels depicting bags of buttery popcorn and gulping cups of coca cola and mounds of chocolate and candy YUM – in order to make people feel the urge to buy their wares. Of course, it worked. And today’s press is no different.
Subliminal messaging has risen to the ranks of Supposedly Legitimate News.
If you say it enough, people will mindlessly believe even without evidence. It’s called “propaganda”. It is manipulation.
That being said, it would be healthy for us to have our press move their topic coverage to more valid issues – jobs, healthcare prices rising, economic trials, corruption within our government, illegal immigrants, terror threats, you know, all that goofy stuff that well, makes for our world…
FODDER FOR THOUGHT: Few media outlets have brought up the fact that California issued over 800,000 drivers licenses to illegal immigrants in their ‘all inclusiveness’ agenda, which enabled every one of them to – vote! Hmmm, but that isn’t even the story, the story is that actually 12 states and Washington DC do the same thing. So exactly why do the Democrats feel requiring an ID to vote is racist? Now that IS a Story!
Oh, and just a funny – while the US refers to our esteemed Hollywood gossip as ‘Entertainment’, in European papers, the lives of these narcissists is considered “Culture”… EWWWW!
HAPPY NEW YEAR Ya’ll!!!!