CUT the crap. When the CIA and FBI decide they want to conduct a covert operation there are two things they DO NOT do.
- announce the name of the operation to the world before it has taken place, and
- give the dates they will conduct the operation
Operations are uncovered after the fact and when most people associated with them are – dead. It helps the medicine go down…medicine go down…just a spoonful of sugar.
That being said, Operation Jade Helm 15 continues to garner fear. Two words used to describe the operation are routinely used; infiltration and subversion.
FEARS AND FACTS:
- If the operation’s intent were to enforce martial law, why would they pick just a few states, wouldn’t it be more logical they would be infiltrating every state?
- If the mainstream media states that Jade Helm is a good thing – the hairs on my neck rise because the mainstream media is completely coerced regarding their reporting of ‘facts’.
- If martial law were to be imposed it would take a lot more than a spattering of special ops troops.
- If we know that ISIS has been infiltrating our soil through Mexico, could the purpose of Jade Helm be to vet out those insurgents?
- If we note that all states picked have a similarities in heat and terrain, we have to acknowledge that there is a good reason for this. It would rule out Russia, and rule in the possibility of South America where recent attempted coups have failed. It also begs the Cuba question and why the sudden turnaround.
- ‘Blending in’ has been used continually. Certainly that would eliminate some countries where blending in just isn’t possible.
- Psychological warfare incites people with fear to act in a way contrary to their norm.
- The military is rife with past ‘operations’ in which they studied reactions using psych tactics. Could this simply be another?
- Typically, these sort of operations are done in conjunction with CIA regime change bids.
- Given the CIA just loves infusing disinformation campaigns, distruth and distrust are the agendas.
- Martial law has been passed in the US historically. In 1863 President Lincoln passed martial law. It was the only time in US history in which martial law was passed universally as opposed to select cities. Other instances were related to specific events; the San Francisco fire in 1906, the War of 1812 and martial law in New Orleans, the Colorado Coalfield War in 1914, West Virginia Coal Wars of 1920, Tulsa Race Riots in 1921, Great Chicago Fire 1871, Coeur D’Alene Idaho striking miners, Hawaii after Pearl Harbor, and Alabama as a result of ‘outside agitators’ in 1961.
In order to impose Martial Law on the US or even a state or city, massive organization would require a lot more than a few thousand special ops troops spattered over a few states. The ISIS infiltration may be the most logical explanation. The exercise is somewhat timed to ISIS threatening more retaliations like the one recently in Texas. ISIS named five of the fifteen states it will purportedly strike; Virginia, Illinois, California, Maryland and Michigan.
The states that have the highest Muslim population per capita are, in order: Illinois, Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Michigan, Florida, Delaware, California, DC, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, Connecticut and Nebraska. All of the named states by ISIS are included.
Obama is a narcissist. More than anything else he wants to leave a legacy of his greatness. He wants to be lauded as the best president in history, and possibly install himself in an even higher position of global commander. In order to accomplish this, he would need a lot more military on his side. Look no further than the Ukraine. It took local militias impregnated with hundreds of US special ops to take down this relatively small country. By comparison, the population of Ukraine is about 42million vs the US at 319million – 7 1/2x.
If we put even half as much effort into our own borders as do in the borders of every other country, we might have actually mitigated ISIS and Al Qaeda in the US. ISIS recruits in our colleges and across riot stricken communities like Ferguson and Baltimore. It’s easy when the anger and hatred are stoked to extremes.