Jayda Fransen, the ‘acting deputy leader’ of Britain First is being tagged as racist, extremist, and instigating violence because:
1) she was part of a peaceful rally in central London following the Islamist terror attack on Westminster
2) she entered a mosque and tried to hand out Bibles, which is being called by the media – an ‘invasion’
3) she has carried a cross while walking through ‘predominantly Muslim communities’ which the UK and France claim don’t exist because saying so would be racist and hurt tourism.
4) she Tweeted actual video’s of a. muslims throwing a boy off a roof and then beating him to death on the ground, b. a Muslim smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary, and c. footage of a Muslim migrant beating up a Dutch boy on crutches.
And she is the ‘proverbial bad guy’, the incidents of violence aren’t even discussed.
Britain First is described as far right ultranationalist. The reasons given; anti-abortion, use of Christians to go into mosques, and their campaign for the preservation of traditional British culture. Sounds extremist!
1) According to Muslims, there is no prohibition for a non-Muslim to enter a mosque, and in fact, many mosques offer tours which they call a form of ‘Dawah’. While they do say that the Quran prohibits non-Muslims from going to Meccah, there is no verse prohibiting entry to a mosque. Therefore, Britain First was not ‘invading’ anything! Invasion: the act of forcefully and aggressively entering as an enemy with an army for the purpose of conquering, possession and overrun.
FYI: CIA Director, Brennan, was somehow allowed the pilgrimage to Mecca despite claiming he never converted to Islam and despite the fact that Quran completely would have prohibited this…
2) Is it unlawful to walk in any neighborhood while carrying a cross? Do Muslims utilize public streets and sidewalks for mass prayer? If a Jewish man walks in front of a Muslim wearing a Kippah (skull hat), is that considered racist and inciting hate?
One of the Britain First members who ran as a mayoral candidate turned his back when Sadiq Khan, London’s mayor, gave his victory speech. Is that hateful? Deserving of arrest? NFL??
3) And when it was revealed that 1400 children had been sexually abused in Rotherham by Pakistani Muslims, Britain First protested holding a banner and demanding justice for victims. Dastardly!
Another ‘violent’ means that the group has been cited for is the use of leaflets which it has distributed in cities for which they were charged for causing ‘religiously aggravated harassment’.
Why aren’t the abusers the bad guy? Why is the abuse condoned, and the peaceful demand for justice considered extremist and racist? How completely upside down does our morality and ethics have to be in order to not see what is so plainly visible?
Apparently, despite the facts, ‘sources unnamed’ claim the group is openly militaristic and violent. The UK has strict anti-hate laws that would seem to offer the exception of speech against – Trump. The UK Statute reads:
A person who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, abusive or insulting, is guilty of an offence if—
(a) they intends thereby to stir up racial hatred, or
(b) having regard to all the circumstances racial hatred is likely to be stirred up thereby.
It would appear that Christian leaflets and the Bible are thus considered threatening and insulting material. However, beating someone to death doesn’t deserve a nod.
This is not Saudi Arabia or Oman, this is London and the UK making these determinations, arrests, and controversial decisions that would seem discriminatory and racist. Leaflets, factual video’s, walking, and holding ideals such as anti-abortion.
For these actions, Labour MP Haigh has demanded that the group be labeled as a terrorist organization due to their values and violence.
At the same time, she Tweets from the police cadre that crime is up 33%, sex offenses against children up 34% and domestic abuse is up 44%. Offenses using knives up 28%, robbery up 37%. The UK government would have us believe that all these increases are due to ‘better reporting” not an actual increase in the act. Really? To exacerbate the problem, police funding is cut. Why? Well the annual cost to support immigrants is now over Euro 17 billion. How’s that workin’ for ya?
Indeed, no one is pursuing the Muslims in the video’s who actually killed, raped and tortured. No one is commenting on the heinous crimes committed. No one is showing sorrow for the beaten boy or the dead boy…
Trump made the dastardly error of retweeting the video’s in which Muslims beat, kill and deface. The fact that Britain First was where the retweet originated is really of no consequence. Here is just some of the hate speech UK politicians have used against our President: idiot, buffoon, wazzock, demagogue, homophobic, misogynistic, poisonous, corrosive…
Why I think all those UK politicians should be immediately thrown in jail for insulting and abusive words = hate speech… and FYI – the BBC and UK government have been posting jobs in which ‘white people’ are forbidden to apply. Isn’t that racist and discriminatory and inciting of hatred toward whites?