CENTER FOR GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT: The “world” has signed up for a set of development goals for Agenda 2030. In CGD’s 20-year history, our work has led to a measurable impact on the actions of development policymakers—from our proposal to build a full-service development finance institution to changing the conversation on China’s development debt.
Another NGO committed to reducing poverty while increasing poverty exponentially, improving lives while causing global inflation, massive debt, and war, and drives better policy for the world’s top decision makers who we euphemistically call The Cult Cabal.
Apparently, China’s Development Debt refers to their loans to African nations at usury interest which is exactly what the World Bank and IMF recommend in the structure of ‘micro-loans’ by western banks and the money allocated to the Climate Change Green Fund!
In the view of transparency, they acknowledge their primary funders in order of $$$$ include: Ken Walker & Diana Walsh, Bill & Melinda Gates, Center For Effective Altruism (Sorso), Lakeshore Foundation, Soros Open Philanthropy, UK Government, and William & Flora Hewlett Foundation.
Other less nominal funders include: Bloomberg, Australian government, Ford Foundation, Wellcome Trust, Swedish government, Exxon, and the Royal Danish Embassy. It isn’t just NGO’s turning the tidal wave, it is western governments. What they seem oblivious to is the fact that this Agenda is NOT signed onto by the entire GLOBE! And more countries are finding themselves sanctioned or bombed if they don’t.
But the point is made – in their tunnel vision blinders, they believe they are the New Kings Horses & Men.
In their 20 years of existence, they have written 1972 articles of ‘research’. In 2020, their Form 990 revealed: Revenue $28million, Foreign Grants – $2.77million, Payroll – $11.8million, Office $1.8million, and net assets of $61.73million undistributed to ANYONE.
Their entire “Foreign Grants” donation was made to their own European Affiliate.
And this Folks is how NGO’s play the Ponzi Scam, pay -0- taxes, never do anything charitably worthwhile, and employ hundreds of thousands who sit on their arses day after day … CDG – roughly 120-130 employees producing 100 papers a year and some blogs. One paper a year for each employee. Two Pages. Zero Taxes. While a foundation must donate 5% of it’s annual revenue – a public charity is NOT required to donate – ANYTHING TO ANYONE.
In essence, this same financial arrangement was made by former Clinton FBI Director Freeh to Hunter Biden’s children as per an email noted in the Mass iCloud Download. He screwed up his $100k donation and after talking to the IRS was given instructions on how to make it legal and tax free.
Because of course, Hunter’s children were NOT a charitable organization.
NGO’s are the supposed ‘corporate stakeholders’ who are above the law, above taxes, and above justice. They are the hands behind the curtain divvying up taxpayer revenue for their own benefit. They are the mud in every Bill approved by Congress. They provide nothing beneficial. They change nothing. And they exonerate themselves by buying Congress.
While IRS laws state that NGO’s may not engage in politics, they may engage with other NGO’s who operate as the shadow government. Such as The World Economic Forum. The term was first introduced by the UN in 1945. They proclaim to be ‘serving the public in a charitable way’ but are in fact simply a circuitous means of laundering money while achieving absolutely nothing. They are the Mafia.
For example. It is estimated that of the $1.2 trillion CoVid relief, 10% was allocated to actual relief and the remaining 90% to various outlying NGO’s. While Congress can not provide an accounting, because it is just too too hard, transparency is NOT their strength. And everyone in Congress – is Afraid…
When Zelenskyy was asked to provide an accounting of the now $64 billion US tax payer donations sent, he became irate! How dare we ask for an accounting! How dare US! Sounds like Greta.
And so none is provided – and the payoffs to celebrities and politicians remains an ‘enigma’… Obviously, according to accounts from within the Ukraine war zone, none of the money filtered through to the military and the martial law militarized civilians. They don’t even have food or water! Much less ammo. Instead, some useless weapons are sent to placate while the Actual Funds are dispersed to the Mafia, aka celebrities and politicians.
I mean, with inflation hitting 30-50% – these guys are demanding more money to compensate! Right. So what’s a $1.5 billion here and there. No one is really upset. Nary a PEEP.
The Façade is a boring 1960 sci-fi. The one interesting oddity – each celebrity/politician was required to do a photo-op in order to get his money. A Blackmail of sorts. Or a set up.
Anywho – if Macron falls, we’ll know that the purge is going to be wild. It means – government by global decree. No elections.